Olympic Peninsula Salmon Derby
Starting December 1, 2019, Olympic Peninsula Salmon Derby tickets will go on sale through the Wednesday before the derby, March 11, 2020.
- Derby tickets cost $40 per person ($44 online) for 1 or all 3 days. [One ticket is good for the whole derby or for whatever days you go out.]
- Participants must have a current Derby ticket prior to fishing. [There are no stickers.]
- Each person on a vessel must have a ticket, whether fishing or not and regardless of age. [Every legal pole in the boat needs its own ticket on-hand.]
- Ticket purchases are NONREFUNDABLE. Remember, these tickets support a nonprofit charity [and we rely on every ticket sale; if you can’t use your ticket, you may be able to report the cost as a tax-deductible donation].
- All Derby ticket holders are eligible to fish, including officials.
Tickets are available at these merchants for $40 per person until close of business on Monday before the derby (March 9th)
- Four Corners Store, Port Townsend
- Fish’n Hole, Port Townsend
- John’s Sporting Goods, Everett
- Olympic Equipment Rental, Port Hadlock
- Longhouse Market & Deli, Blyn
- Outdoor Emporium, Seattle
- Quimper Mercantile, Port Townsend
- Sportco, Fife
- Swain’s General Store, Port Angeles
- West Marine, Port Townend
- Sportsman’s Warehouse, Silverdale
- Wild Birds Unlimited, Gardiner
Online Ticket Purchase
Event Date is March 13th–15th, 2020
Ticket Sales Begin Dec. 1st
Online price: $44
IMPORTANT INFORMATION about ONLINE TICKET PURCHASES ONLY:
- During the available period (December–March), you may use this website to purchase one or more tickets.
- You will receive your ticket via email. You MUST print a copy of this ticket and have it with you during the derby. You need to show your name and ticket # when you submit fish.
- Other details will be available when ticket sales are open.