- Catch/submit fish only during Derby hours within area boundaries. [see “Schedule” and “Map”]
- Please submit every legal fish you keep – you might win a “Mystery Fish” prize!
- Please consider donating fish to our community’s annual Appreciation Dinner.
- All fish will be returned after weighing – no cleaning and storage.
- VHF channel 68: Derby announcements.
- VHF channel 16: Emergencies.
- You are responsible for conforming to all state/federal rules, such as:
§ Valid fishing license required
§ Only one fishing pole [at a time] per person
§ Pole to be hand-held while landing fish [and no stationary poles or facsimiles]
§ Single point barbless hooks only
§ Maintain required safety equipment
§ Avoid Protection Island (200 yard limit)
§ Other rules at the wdfw.wa.gov website