The mystery fish drawing at the awards ceremony produced these happy winners; these include the four $500 prizes plus a few extra miscellaneous items.
- #84 Dave Tice $500
- #112 Joe Elias Jr $500
- #222 Daniel Lipsky $500
- #180 Rick Dearinger $500
- #161 Quinn Boudle grab bag
- #50 John Jones assorted Kings lures
- #266 Kirby Jones assorted Kings lures
Thanks to all for making this a wonderful, successful derby. See you next year!
A new big fish has been submitted by Jerry Thomas of Mt. Vernon at 18.95 pounds. That may be the big winner.
Current top fish:
- 18.95, Jerry Thomas, Mt. Vernon
- 16.60, Julia Hunter, Neah Bay
- 16.25, Ron Lampers, Snohomish
Ron Lampers of Snohomish has just turned in a new second place fish of 16.25 pounds. It was brought in from Area 6 at John Wayne Marina. Congrats on upping the bar for everybody.
We had a fabulous first day of fishing, with 123 fish on the ladder. Last year, the first day had only 68 fish, so you can see how we’re doing. The top three fish are now:
- 15.85, Dave Christopher, Sequim
- 15.05, Carl Adams, Sequim
- 14.50, John Jackson, Friday Harbor
For full details see the results page.
As of 9:00 AM we have the first two fish on the 2015 ladder – both turned in at the Gardiner Boat Ramp. Good luck all!
Reminder: All 2015 derby ticket sales end on Wednesday 2/18. You snooze, you lose!