- Derby tickets cost $40 per person ($42.50 online) for 1 or all 3 days. [One ticket is good for the whole derby or for whatever days you go out.]
- Participants must have a current Derby ticket prior to fishing. [There are no stickers.]
- Each person on vessel must have a ticket, whether fishing or not and regardless of age. [Every legal pole in the boat needs its own ticket on hand.]
- Ticket purchases are NONREFUNDABLE. Remember these tickets support a nonprofit charity [and we rely on every ticket sale; if you can't use your ticket, you may be able to report the cost as a tax deductible donation].
- All Derby ticket holders are eligible to fish, including officials.
Tickets can be purchased (subject to availability):
- From any of these merchants, for $40 per person, from January 2 until close of business on Friday, February 14:
- Brian’s Sporting Goods, Sequim
- Four Corners Store, Port Townsend
- Fish’n Hole, Port Townsend
- Fishing Supplies & Gear, Discovery Bay
- Olympic Equipment Rental, Port Hadlock
- Longhouse Market & Deli, Blyn
- Outdoor Emporium, Seattle
- Sportco, Fife
- Swain’s General Store, Port Angeles
- Ted’s Sports Center, Lynnwood
- Westside Marine, Port Townsend
- Sportsman’s Warehouse, Silverdale
- At the five weigh stations for $40, but ONLY on Saturday February 15.
- ON-LINE from 12/2/2013 until Wednesday 2/12/2014, via PayPal, by clicking the button below.
Purchase on-line ticket right here
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for ONLINE TICKET PURCHASERS ONLY
- Online ticket sales are now closed. You can still buy tickets at area ticket vendors, or at any launch ramp on Saturday (subject to availability).
- Your ticket will be held at the boat ramp you specify below during derby hours, i.e. from dawn on Saturday and from 8AM Sunday and Monday.
- You must bring a printed copy of your receipt. [Note that this is ONLY required for people who purchase tickets online!]
- When you complete your PayPal purchase, you must provide a shipping address with your contact information — so we can reach you if you win a prize.
- Please provide your telephone number so we can contact you if you win a prize. (This would not be used during the derby, but later, e.g. if you aren’t present at the awards ceremony or if you win the NMTA prize boat next fall.)
- If you need to change to a different launch ramp, let us know before Thursday February 13th.