Tickets are no longer available; sales ended the Wednesday before the derby
- Derby tickets cost $40 per person ($42.50 online) for 1 or all 3 days. [One ticket is good for the whole derby or for whatever days you go out.]
- Participants must have a current Derby ticket prior to fishing. [There are no stickers.]
- Each person on vessel must have a ticket, whether fishing or not and regardless of age. [Every legal pole in the boat needs its own ticket on hand.]
- Ticket purchases are NONREFUNDABLE. Remember these tickets support a nonprofit charity [and we rely on every ticket sale; if you can't use your ticket, you may be able to report the cost as a tax deductible donation].
- All Derby ticket holders are eligible to fish, including officials.
Tickets can be purchased (subject to availability):
- From any of these merchants, for $40 per person, until close of business on Wednesday before the derby:
- Brian’s Sporting Goods, Sequim
- Four Corners Store, Port Townsend
- Fish’n Hole, Port Townsend
- Fishing Supplies & Gear, Discovery Bay
- Olympic Equipment Rental, Port Hadlock
- Longhouse Market & Deli, Blyn
- Outdoor Emporium, Seattle
- Sportco, Fife
- Swain’s General Store, Port Angeles
- Ted’s Sports Center, Lynnwood
- Westside Marine, Port Townsend
- Sportsman’s Warehouse, Silverdale
- As of 2015, there are NO ticket sales at weigh stations; however tickets purchased on-line will be held at your weigh station for pickup during the derby.
- ON-LINE until the Wednesday before the derby, via PayPal, by clicking the button below.
Purchase on-line ticket right here until the Wednesday before the derby
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for ONLINE TICKET PURCHASERS ONLY
- Online ticket sales are no longer available; sales ended the Wednesday before the derby.
- We will send you a confirmation of your ticket purchase. These are done manually, not automatically, so there will be a delay before you receive confirmation. We usually follow up within a few hours, but it may take a day or even two depending on other activities keeping us busy. If you don’t hear from us within a day or so, please send us an email because our mediocre local ISP has been having occasional problems with outgoing email.
- Your ticket will be held at the boat ramp you specify below, and it will be available ONLY during the derby and ONLY during derby hours, i.e. from dawn on Friday and from 8AM Saturday and Sunday.
- If you purchased your ticket on-line, you must bring a printed copy of your receipt so that we know who you are. [Note that this is ONLY required for people who purchase tickets online! If you already have your ticket in hand, you're fine.]
- When you complete your PayPal purchase, you must provide a “shipping” address with your contact information — so we can reach you if you win a prize, and to send you the derby brochure next year. Tickets are NOT mailed to you; you pick up your ticket at the launch ramp during the derby.
- Please provide your permanent telephone number so we can contact you if you win a prize. (This will not be used during the derby, but later, e.g. if you aren’t present at the awards ceremony or if you win the NMTA prize boat next fall.)
- If you need to change to a different launch ramp, let us know before the derby.